The holiday season is a time of giving, and what better gift to offer your loved ones than the gift of wellness?Read more
Liver-Loving Summer Salad
Want to experience a bloat free summer? Check out our dietitian-developed Liver-Loving Summer Salad recipe!
- Asparagus, about 7 spears (chopped into 1 inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup green beans, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 bag of arugula
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Add green beans to boiling water, quickly cook 4-5 minutes, then drain.
- Saute asparagus and blanched green beans in olive oil for 5 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper and toss.
- Once tender, remove from heat and set aside to cool
- In a large bowl, toss cooked veggies with arugula, almonds, and avocado.
Managing stress during this time is essential for our mental and physical health, and one surprising ally in this endeavor is our gut health!Read more
Learn how taking care of your gut health and providing it with the right support can help you fully enjoy these festive meals without bloat!Read more